Blatchford is a world leading rehabilitation provider with clinical expertise in prosthetics, orthotics, special seating and wheelchairs. We design and manufacture the multi award-winning Endolite range of lower limb prostheses and provide clinical services to the NHS, military and patients internationally. With 128 years of innovation and expertise behind us, we produce the world’s most advanced microprocessor artificial limbs.
We now have an excellent opportunity for Product Assessor, to join our technical support team based in Basingstoke.
The product assessor is responsible for decontamination and initial assessment of all returned products.
Therefore it is essential that the successful candidate has excellent attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills; being able to build good working relationships with team members and other departments.
Within the team, you will utilise your skills and experience to take responsibility for:
- Decontaminate returned product
- Assess returned product for warranty qualification and technical issues
- Provide support to the technical support administrators
- Assist with product related investigations
- Provide appropriate communication of technical details and information to customers & internal departments
- Build and maintain internal and external working relationships
- Enable the most appropriate outcome for both the business and its customers
- Prioritize own tasks when required
- Record Keeping
- Ensure Technical knowledge remains up to date
- Assist with and advise on returned products
- Comply with Health and Safety
- Comply with Data protection rules
Therefore we are ideally looking for individuals who have experience working in a service industry; Electronic/Electro-mechanical assembly experience and knowledge of Medical devices industry are desirable though not essential. Experience working in the prosthetics industry is also highly advantageous. The ability to communicate at a technical level, prioritisation and attention to detail skills are essential, alongside excellent communication and customer service skills.
The role is full time, working 36.5 hours a week Monday to Friday. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work in a unique industry, which brings exciting challenges.
How to apply?
If this sounds like the type of unique environment you would love to be a part of and you are a pragmatic individual, who is looking for a new challenge with an excellent and industry leading employer, we want to hear from you! Please forward your CV to Sarah Cox, HR Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jen in confidence for more information.