New Orion3 Programming App for Clinicians
Posted on 10th July 2018
Blatchford is pleased to announce the new Orion3 Programming App for clinicians available on iOS. After listening to clinician feedback, the innovative app provides reliable connectivity via Smart Bluetooth® to enable a faster and more straightforward limb set up. Configuration takes less than 2 minutes and only 11 steps with advanced tuning available to provide our most advanced set up.
This app is for clinicians who have completed a Blatchford approved training course and requires an authorisation code:
- Download the app from the app store, search for “Orion3”.
If using an iPad please choose “iPhone Only” when searching.
- On first use, send the 8 digit “Authorisation Request Code” to your Blatchford representative.
- Enter the 12 digit code provided by your Blatchford representative into the app.
- Start programming Orion3!
For support questions please contact Blatchford Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Compatible with all iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches running iOS v9 or later.
Download the App here.