Blatchford is a world leading rehabilitation provider with clinical expertise in prosthetics, orthotics, special seating and wheelchairs. We design and manufacture the multi award-winning Endolite range of lower limb prostheses and provide clinical services to the NHS, military and patients internationally. With 128 years of innovation and expertise behind us, we produce the world’s most advanced microprocessor artificial limbs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join our marketing team based at our head office in Basingstoke. The Product Manager will be responsible for the management of specific parts of the Prosthetic, Seating and Orthotic portfolio. They will be key in developing and executing the product marketing plan, ensuring all routes to market, existing and new customer relationships, and key product differentials are maximised to achieve the best possible sales and return on investment.
The Product Manager will take responsibility for:
- Collating market intelligence and feedback, and analysing competitor activity and market trends
- Building relationships with key customers to develop an insight to inform portfolio strategy, product design, positioning and development
- Managing the product/service portfolio and contributing to the New Product Development process to help optimise project selection
- Maximising competitiveness and market share, and coordinating new introduction and retirements
- Working with the Head of Marketing to contribute to the group strategy
- Working with New Product Development, Manufacturing, Customer Services, Clinical Services and local markets to develop and deliver detailed launch plans; including design, pricing, logistics and training
- Working with the Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager to provide input for comprehensive internal and external training and communications campaigns to help ensure maximum uptake
- Managing launch budgets and other resources
Previous experience working as a self-sufficient Product Manager, within the medical device industry is essential. Experience of the commercial management of a portfolio of products from a manufacturing perspective is also advantageous.
We are ideally looking for someone who is dynamic, creative and passionate about doing a great job. You will be flexible in your approach, with the ability to work independently, as well as part of an effective team. The ability to collaborate and build strong interpersonal relationships is important. You will have strong customer orientation, be commercially astute and be able to manage projects successfully through to completion. You will also be highly numerate and have the capability to critically analyse data effectively.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and the opportunity to really make a difference in a unique and rewarding industry.
How to apply?
So if this sounds like the perfect next step for you and you feel you meet what we are looking for then please don’t hesitate to apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org