Blatchford is a world leading rehabilitation provider with clinical expertise in prosthetics, orthotics, special seating and wheelchairs. We design and manufacture the multi award-winning Endolite range of lower limb prostheses and provide clinical services to the NHS, military and patients internationally. With 128 years of innovation and expertise behind us, we produce the world’s most advanced microprocessor artificial limbs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our marketing team based at our head office in Basingstoke and take ownership for the marketing success of the product portfolio.
Working closely with the Product Managers and the wider marketing team, the Marketing Manager plays an integral role within a pragmatic, passionate and proactive team, to develop the strategy for planning and delivering a successful worldwide promotional and communications programme for assigned products. The Marketing Manager also has the responsibility for local marketing activities for the whole portfolio in selected regional markets, and therefore interfacing both on business to business and business to consumer levels, to support commercial objectives.
We are really looking for a strong communicator, who is able to work well as part of team, to manage marketing campaigns and get involved with ‘doing-the-do’, to ensure the commercial success of a portfolio of unique, premium prosthetic and orthotic products. The successful candidate will work very closely with a variety of teams across the company and across the globe, including sales, clinical education, regional marketing teams and customers; therefore the ability to build effective professional relationships is key.
The successful Marketing Manager will become the subject matter expert and will take responsibility for:
- Executing the marketing strategy and tactics with local adjustments, to meet selected regional market needs
- Developing engaging promotional and communication campaigns for delivery across a range of platforms
- Developing and delivering clear positioning and messaging for key products, as well as planning and implementing promotional campaigns to support product launches
- Writing material and content to complement the products within the portfolio, collaborating with the Corporate Communications Manager to ensure alignment with the corporate brand and the digital marketing division to facilitate the transfer of copy and content to web-based platforms
- Understanding the market needs, by building effective relationships with key individuals and teams and utilising these relationships to deliver on commercial objectives
- Understanding local business, regulatory and reimbursement needs and developing plans for successful local implementation of strategy and messaging, incorporating feedback into future programs.
Previous experience working as a self-sufficient Marketing Manager, within the medical device industry and with some international responsibility is essential. Experience of the commercial management of a portfolio of products is also advantageous.
We are ideally looking for someone who is dynamic, creative and passionate about doing a great job. You will be flexible in your approach, with the ability to work independently, as well as part of an effective team. The ability to collaborate and build strong interpersonal relationships is important. You will have strong customer orientation, be commercially astute and be able to manage projects successfully through to completion. You will also be highly numerate and have the capability to critically analyse data effectively.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and the opportunity to really make a difference in a unique and rewarding industry.
How to apply?
So if this sounds like the perfect next step for you and you feel you meet what we are looking for then please don’t hesitate to apply by sending your CV to email@example.com