Import Export Logistics Executive
We are a world-leading rehabilitation provider with clinical expertise in prosthetics, orthotics, special seating and wheelchairs. We design and manufacture a multi award-winning range of lower limb prostheses and provide clinical services to the NHS, military and patients internationally. With 130 years of innovation and expertise behind us, we produce the world’s most advanced microprocessor artificial limbs.
We now have an excellent opportunity for an Import Export Logistics Executive, to join our customer service team based in Basingstoke.
The role is focussed on providing administrative and customer service support, relating to the import/export of goods and processing of Customs entries.
Therefore it is essential that the successful candidates has experience with global import and export duties, excellent customer services skills and the ability to work collaboratively. Understanding of import/export and HMRC regulations is essential.
Within the team, you will utilise your skills and experience to take responsibility for:
- Processing Customs Entries
- Producing paperwork required for the for the export of goods (EUR1, ATR1, certificates of origin etc.)
- Processing customs documents including airway bills
- Arranging Shipments out – export transportation
- Booking and receiving/shipping samples and goods, documentation and improvement related activities
- Liaising with customers on shipments for time sensitive/ specialist shipments
- Ensuring documentation is managed in line with regulation
- Liaising and providing documentation to the HMRC as required
- Provide advice and training to colleagues involved in activities with HMRC implications and support full compliance with relevant laws
- Maintain good working knowledge of the Customs Tariff and classifications procedures for imported and exported materials
- Other adhoc activities relating to supporting customers and the customer service department as required.
Candidates are required to hold one of the following qualifications: IATA/ADR/IMDG.
This role is a permanent, full time position; working 36.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work in a unique industry, which brings exciting challenges.
How to apply?
If this sounds like the type of unique environment you would love to be a part of and you are a pragmatic individual, who is looking for a new challenge with an excellent and industry leading employer, we want to hear from you! Please forward your CV to Sarah Cox, HR Advisor/ Laura Mann, HR Advisor on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sarah/ Laura in confidence for more information.